DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE FINANCE AND BUDGETING COMMISSION
Duties and obligations are:
- Helping Executive Committee members and President carry out their duties and obligations, especially for financial and budget activities.
- Coordinating with the Secretary General, Treasurer, and each Chair of the Commission in preparing and consolidating the planning of activities and the Indonesian Olympic Committee budget for a certain year or period.
- Coordinating with the Treasurer in preparing the revenue and expenditure budget.
- Strive and coordinate efforts and resources to obtain the funding needed by the Indonesian Olympic Committee in supporting its rights and obligations.
- Coordinating the preparation of work program designs regarding duties and obligations.
- Coordinating the preparation of work reports and budgets concerning their duties and obligations.