DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE FINANCE AND BUDGETING COMMISSION
Duties and obligations are:
- Help the Executive Committee (EC) members and the President to carry out their duties and obligations, especially for financial and budget activities.
- Coordinate with the Secretary General, Treasurer, and each Chair of the Commission in preparing and consolidating the planning of activities and the Indonesian Olympic Committee budget for a certain year or period.
- Coordinate with the Treasurer in preparing the revenue and expenditure budget.
- Coordinate efforts and resources to obtain the funding needed by the Indonesian Olympic Committee in supporting its rights and obligations.
- Coordinate the preparation of work program designs related to their duties and obligations.
- Coordinate the preparation of work reports and budgets related to their duties and obligations.