The Indonesian Olympic Committee in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Indonesian Olympic Committee article 9 has a mission, roles and objectives to:
1. Develop, promote and protect the principles and noble values of Olympism and the Olympic Movement in Indonesia in accordance with the provisions of the Olympic Charter.
2. Realizing and fostering friendship and world peace and enhancing the dignity of the nation through sports.
3. To increase and maintain the interests of the Olympic Movement in Indonesia, as well as to obtain public support for participating in the Olympic Games, Asian Games, SEA Games, and any other multi-national, international and regional multi-event sports activities. 4. Ensure compliance with the provisions of the Olympic Charter in Indonesia.
5. Support the development of sports achievement and other sports activities.
6. Provide sports administration training.
7. Oppose any form of discrimination and violence in sporting activities.
8. Implement and implement the World Anti-Doping Code, and therefore ensure that KOI's rules and policies regarding anti-doping, membership and / or funding requirements and management procedures follow the provisions of the World Anti-Doping Code and carry out every responsibility of KOI as an NOC. regulated in the World Anti-Doping Code.
9. Encourage and support concrete actions concerning the elements of care and health of sportsmen.