DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SPORT DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
Duties and obligations are:
- Help Executive Committee (EC) members and the President carry out their duties and obligations, especially for coaching activities and development of sports achievements.
- Provide recommendations to the EC and the President in preparing and establishing the Indonesian Contingent to participate in regional, continental, and international multi-event sports activities.
- Provide technical assistance for the implementation of training camps organized by each AB in facing regional, continental, and international competitions.
- Provide deliberations/recommendations to award sportsmen, coaches, referees, and technical coaches who have gained achievements in sports.
- Coordinate the planning effort of working programs and budgets related to their duties and obligations.
- Coordinate the preparation of program reports and budgets related to their duties and obligations.