DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SPORT DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
Duties and obligations are:
- Helping Executive Committee members and President carry out their duties and obligations, especially for coaching activities and development of sports achievements.
- Provide recommendations to the EC and Ketum in preparing and compiling the Indonesian Contingent to participate in regional, continental and international multi-event sports activities.
- Providing technical assistance for the implementation of training camps organized by each AB in facing regional, continuous and international competitions.
- Providing considerations / recommendations to give awards / honors to sportsmen, coaches, referees, technical coaches who have made achievements and / or merit in the field of sports.
- Coordinating the preparation of work program designs regarding duties and obligations.
- Coordinating the preparation of work reports and budgets concerning their duties and obligations.